View an example of an image block
A bunch of images can be uploaded to the media library at one time.
There are two ways to add images to the media library. They are as follows:
2. You can drag files into the box or click Select Files to search for media on your computer.
3. Navigate to find the image you wish to upload, select it, and then click Open.
Once your image has been uploaded, you will see a link beside your uploaded photo that will allow for you to edit the image. It is here where you can give your image a title, caption, and description. These elements are not required, but creating a better title is suggested.
To change the image's details, select an image from the media library you would like to edit.
Once you select an image, a window called Attachment Details will open.
Here you can add:
There are options for you to crop, scale, flip, and rotate images.
3. All the editing tools appear above the image. Once you make changes to the image, select Save.
4. You can scale and crop images using dimensions as well. Keep in mind the required image size minimums for different elements such as banners and thumbnails.
Remove unwanted images in just a couple of seconds. You can delete one image from the media library or you can delete several images at once.
To delete a single image:
1. Locate the image you would like to delete.2. Click on the image3. Click Delete permanently.
4. Click OK to confirm.
To delete several images at once:
Now that you know more about images and the Media Library, try uploading and editing an image!
1400 Carleton Technology and Training Centre
1125 Colonel By Drive